Having problems finding your way around? There are one million ways to reach what you’re looking for! Here are eight of them:
- A list of all website articles
- A list of mental health problems in alphabetical order
- A list of types of professional help in alphabetical order
- A list of self-help articles in alphabetical order
- Dear Doc column page
- Extra Tidbits and stuff page
- About the author page
- More cartoons page
Please remember that the information you find here is not meant to be a substitute for real medical care. It isn’t meant to and doesn’t provide professional diagnosis, services, or medical advice to you or any other individual. Everyone is unique; the ideas you find here, including answers to questions, may not apply to your situation. Please make an appointment with a mental health professional for proper diagnosis and treatment of any psychiatric condition. Keep in mind that no interaction or information on this website establishes a doctor-patient relationship.
That said, thanks for visiting. Now go forth and stamp out mental suffering!